Ultimately, the RaceCraft 1 Program Is Not About Our Success;
It's About the Racer’s Success
- RaceCraft 1 training can be repeated without risk to equipment or personnel until the driver’s best response becomes second nature.
- RaceCraft 1 custom-tailors its professional training program to fit each individual driver’s experience level as well as personal goals.
- RaceCraft 1 training has valuable benefits for drivers at all levels.
- RaceCraft 1 offers drivers additional seat time through the off-season and between races to develop, advance and maintain that Competitive Edge.
- RaceCraft 1 training techniques are modeled after rigorous, field-proven US Air Force methods that train and evaluate rated combat fighter pilots, both in the air and on the ground. At 100 mph you can benefit from techniques and lessons learned at 1,000 mph.
- RaceCraft 1 harnesses the expertise and techniques from 20 years experience and over 2,200 flight hours spent at -3Gs to +9Gs, as an F-16 Instructor Pilot, Combat Mission Commander, driver-athlete and race instructor.
- RaceCraft 1 combines this diverse expertise with conventional race engineering using professional data and telemetry tools. The driver interacts and communicates with the RaceCraft 1 coach/instructor in the same way as between driver and race engineer or crew chief.
- RaceCraft 1 can place the race engineer with the driver to observe everything the driver does in real time as it happens. When the driver or engineer want to highlight a lesson or adjust the car setup, training is paused for immediate discussion, and setup changes are made in the garage. Training then resumes, the driver applies that specific lesson, and the effects of the car changes are sensed right away.
- RaceCraft 1 eliminates the typical delays of data and video download plus pit lane or garage wrenching. At RaceCraft 1, the feedback is immediate, the scenarios are repeatable, and the lessons are retained.
- RaceCraft 1 is Cost-Effective and offers one of the best training ROI’s in the sport. Featuring invaluable seat time at a fraction of on-track cost, RaceCraft 1 benefits the series, the sponsor-partners and the teams because it benefits the drivers.
Once a day, once a week, once a month, RaceCraft 1 makes it possible to practice the best racing techniques until your best response becomes second nature.
It's not about the time, it's about the quality!
"It's not about how much time you spend with someone, it's the quality of the time you spend with them. If you say: 'Oh the best way to improve is to do loads of laps' and they go out and do hundreds and hundreds of laps week in week out, they're practicing all their bad habits. They're not going to improve or they're going to improve very, very slowly. If you cut the laps of that particular driver in half or a quarter, the quality laps are where you're doing a section, you stop, talk about it with someone who knows what they're talking about, isolate where they're performing and where they're not performing. Forget all about the good bits and concentrate on the bad bits, decide how to improve them and go about practicing and try different techniques. That's quality testing and so many people don't do that. They practice their bad habits lap after lap after lap. In fact, 99% of people do that."
- Terry Fullerton (successful karting champion, respected driving coach, Ayrton Senna's greatest karting rival)
RaceCraft 1 employs professional simulators of our own design to advance the skills of arguably the most highly accomplished athletes in any sport: Auto Racers. Our mission is to bring all those skills together into a practice that is affordable and accessible within the scale of the sport.
What we mean by affordable is simple: if a single test day in open wheel racing is upwards of $10,000 and more, (dependent upon the level of the series you pursue), RaceCraft 1 can provide an experience of equal (or greater) value for a fraction of your current testing budget.
We have a professional training program that encompasses all the primary principles of auto racing. RaceCraft 1 can provide the track, weather, time of day or night, good and bad setup conditions. We then take that regimen and tailor it to the driver’s current skill and experience level, so that we might reinforce their Natural Talent with Best Practices that advance them forward to a Championship Level.
This is an ongoing process much like following a fitness regimen. By doing so, we make the RaceCraft 1 Advantage relevant, scalable, and reasonably part of any serious driver’s budget.